Thursday, November 10, 2011

morning

Another long gap between posts....

Things have improved significantly at work. Looking back, it has been one of the toughest things I have have had to go through. Mostly because I was treated so poorly and disrespected, and the stress piled up on me so that I could not function properly outside of work. I'm so glad that is done.

I like going to work again, and since that stress is over, my whole life feels a lot lighter. I'm back to how I used to be and it's a relief. Things feel significantly different at work, and I'm finding that I am looking for changes in other parts of my life, as well. I have always kinda liked change. My thing this week has been waking up early. I' typically have been leaving for work at 8am, which means I wake up at 7:30 or 7:45am. This week I've been up at or before 7am. I've been up twice in the 6am hour! It's insane! I try to leave for work a little earlier, too. I decided that I wanted to try to make myself a morning person. It's a small change that sounds like a fun thing to try. I have enjoyed booting up my computer in the morning and playing music while I get ready. I've done some stretching. One day I ran 3 miles at the gym. Actually, most mornings I'd like to go to the gym, the prepare myself for the half-marathon training I will start in February (for the Lincoln Half-Marathon in early May).

No comments:

Post a Comment